These Regulations define the general conditions, rules and manner of sale conducted by Małgorzata Maszkowska conducting business under the name of Firma Handlowa Baterpol Małgorzata Maszkowska, with its registered office in Koszalin via the website cyferki.pl (hereinafter: “Internet Wholesaler”) and defines the terms and conditions provision by Małgorzata Maszkowska running a business under the name of Firma Handlowa Baterpol Małgorzata Maszkowska, with its registered office in Koszalin, of free electronic services.
§ 1 Definitions
Business days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery – means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order. Dealer – means the courier company with which the Seller cooperates in the scope of delivering Goods. Hasło – means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during the Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store. Customer – means entrepreneurs for whom according to the Regulations and the law services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement can be concluded. A half-merchant customer – an entrepreneur making a one-off order for an amount over PLN 500. Gross Wholesale Customer – Entrepreneur who orders one-time minimum quantities of goods specified on the Wholesale website for an amount over PLN 1200. brutto Consumer – means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
Customer Account – means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on its behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded a Customer Account Maintenance contract. Login – means an individual Customer identification, determined by him, consisting of a series of letters, digital characters or other, required together with the Hasło to set up a Customer Account in the Online Warehouse. The login is the appropriate email address of the Customer. Entrepreneur – means a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the law provides for legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and carrying out a legal action directly related to its business or professional activity. Regulations – means these regulations. Registration – means a factual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all functionalities of the Online Shop. Seller – means Małgorzata Maszkowska running a business under the name of Firma Handlowa Baterpol Małgorzata Maszkowska, registered in the Central Załóż konto and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development, who is also the owner of the website cyferki.com.pl. Website of the Wholesale Warehouse – means the website where the Seller sells the goods. Goods – means the product presented by the Seller via the Store Website, which may be the subject of the Sales Agreement. Permanent media – means a material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information personally addressed to him, in a manner enabling access to information in the future for a time appropriate to the purposes for which this information is used, and which allow the storage of information to be restored unchanged. Sales agreement – means a sales contract concluded remotely, on terms specified in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller
§ 2 General provisions
2. The Seller uses the mechanism of “cookie” files, which when used by customers from the Store Website, are saved by the Seller’s server on the hard disk of the Customer’s end device. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Online Store’s Online Store on the final devices of customers. This mechanism does not destroy the client’s end device and does not cause any configuration changes in the client’s end devices or software installed on these devices. Each customer can disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his terminal device. The Seller indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Wholesale Website. (to be verified by an IT specialist
3. It is prohibited to provide the Customer with unlawful content and use by the Customer of the Online Store, the Shop Website or free services provided by the Seller, in a manner contrary to the law, good practices or violating personal rights of third parties.
4. The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above risks. In particular, they should use antivirus programs and protect the identity of those using the Internet. The seller never asks the customer to provide him with any form of password
1. The Seller provides services related to the sale of goods and running the Customer Account exclusively for the benefit of Entrepreneurs. The minimum amount of a one-off order is PLN 500. gross for semi-bulk customers and PLN 1200 for wholesale customers. For wholesale customers, prices are lower than for half-bay customers, however, the Seller reserves the obligation to purchase a certain quantity of goods of a given good. Minimum quantities of goods for wholesale customers are specified on the wholesale website.
2. In order to place an order in an Online Warehouse via the Wholesale Website and to use services provided electronically via the Wholesale Website, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
3. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration. Registration is necessary to place an order at the Wholesale Store.
4. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Shop Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function contained in the registration form. During registration, the Customer sets an individual Hasło.
5. When filling out the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
6. After sending the completed registration form, the Customer shall receive, without delay, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At this time, an agreement is concluded for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means, and the Customer gains access to the Customer Account and changes made during the Registration of data.
§ 4 Sale
1. The information contained on the Wholesale Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only the invitation of Customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
2. The Customer may place orders at the Online Warehouse via the Wholesale Website for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Placing an order is submitting an offer to the Seller by the Customer to conclude an Agreement for the sale of Goods being the subject of the order.
3. After placing an order, the Seller sends a confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of placing an order is a statement of the Seller about the acceptance of the offer and upon the receipt of the offer by the Customer a Sales Agreement is concluded.
§ 5 Payment and delivery
1. The prices on the Wholesale Website placed at the given Goods are gross prices, whereby the Goods prices are visible after registration and logging into the Customer Account.
2. The delivery costs are borne by the Seller.
3. The payment will be effected by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account indicated in the VAT invoice within 14 days from the date of order completion.
4. The Seller executes orders on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
5. In the case of an order outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the costs and delivery date are determined individually by the parties.
6. The order execution on the territory of the Republic of Poland is 5 working days. If the order can not be processed within the specified time, the Seller shall inform the Buyer about it before the expiry of that period, indicating at the same time a new delivery date not longer than …
7. The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
8. The customer is obliged to examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted for parcels of a given type. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand from the Supplier’s employee to write down the proper protocol.
9. The Seller attaches to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery a VAT invoice covering the Goods delivered.
§ 6 Warranty
1. The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) under the conditions specified in Section II of the Civil Code “Warranty for defects”.
§ 7 Complaint
1. All complaints related to the Products or the implementation of the Contract of Sale, the Customer may submit in writing to the address of the Seller.
2. The Seller within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will address the complaint of the Goods or complaints related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement notified by the Customer.
3. The Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days, consider complaints and give the Customer a reply.
§ 8 Free services
1. The Seller provides services free of charge to Clients via Customer Account.
2. The services indicated in § 8 para. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned above, which will inform Clients in a manner appropriate to the change in the Regulations.
4. The Customer Account Service is available after registration on the terms described in the Regulations and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel within the Wholesale Website that allows the Customer to modify the data he provided during the Registration, as well as tracking the order status and order history already completed.
5 . The Customer who has registered may submit a request to delete the Seller’s Customer Account, however, if the Customer requests the Customer’s account to be removed by the Seller, it may be deleted within 14 days of the request being made
6. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, violation of the provisions of law or the provisions of the Regulations by the Customer, and when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified by security reasons – in particular: the customer breaching the security of the Wholesale Website or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form
§ 9 Personal data protection.
§ 10 Termination of contracts for free services.
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above-mentioned. agreements and provisions below.
2. The Customer who has made the Registration terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Seller an appropriate declaration of intent, using any means of remote communication, allowing the Seller to read the statement of will of the Customer.
3. The seller terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending the appropriate statement of will to the customer to the e-mail address provided by the customer during registration.
§ 11 Final Provisions.
1. The seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, within the limits of the actual losses incurred.
2. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Wholesale Website.
3. In the event of a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law
4. The Seller reserves the right to change these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations, which was in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days of being placed on the website of the Warehouse.
5. The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations on amendments to the Regulations by means of an e-mail message containing a reference to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new contents of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact, which results in termination of the contract.
6. Regulations come into force on 01/06/2019.